KNOW ABOUT PRICING
Both Plan Includes
Unlimited e-Filing of BIR Forms
Automated Books of Accounts
Dedicated Account Manager
for reading scanned and captured receipts as well as invoices at PHP 2.00 per document
ATTORNEY CONSULTATIONS PROVIDED BY LEGAL TREE
for expert legal advice and consultations at PHP 900 for 30 days
Tax Return Management
- Year-end tax reconciliation made simple with expanded reports using tax data
- Single source of data connecting Tax Returns with varying tax types
- Easy access to historical data such as filed returns, BIR tax receipt confirmations, and payment confirmations
One Platform to File and Pay Taxes
- A clear view of tax returns that you can edit or amend
- Tax return attachments such as SLSP, QAP, SAWT, etc are automatically created
- Various payment options available, such as: PayMaya, Coins.ph, GCash, BPI, UnionBank, and Debit/Credit Card
Bookkeeping & Tax Preparation Features
- Add or Migrate data in multiple ways (Upload photos of receipts for reference)
- Adding partial or full payment (including CWT)
- Adding Manual Journal Entry (and adding it to ITR)
Powerful Compliance Reports
- Filter, drill-down and export loose-leaf-ready Books of Accounts
- Compare data from month-to-month
- Quickly reclassify accounts or transactions to different accounts in a few clicks
Client and Staff Management
- The JuanTax Portal lets you view your clients and their activities
- Add as many staff as you need, assign user roles and collaborate at the same time
- Have full control over your staffs access to specific clients
Send to Client Feature
- Send the tax returns you’ve prepared for your clients, safely and securely
- Give them the power to review, approve or decline as well as process the tax payment on their end without having to create a JuanTax account
Assisted Learning or Self-Learning Options
- Access JuanTax Academy for free to view courses at your own pace
- Book an exclusive training for you and your firm and get your client’s data migrated right away
Frequently Asked Questions
JuanTax accepts any major credit card and debit card as a form of payment. You can also opt to pay using our payment partners, PayMaya, UnionBank, Coins.ph, and BPI.
You can top-up for credits or pay for your subscription using our payment partners PayMaya, Coins.ph, Gcash, Grabpay, and Paymongo.
If you’re a CPA Firm who handles taxes for other companies, we suggest you subscribe to JuanTax Plus. With this, you get all the features and benefits this platform has to offer, such as automated books of accounts, financial statements, vouchers, partner services, and a lot more features you can utilize to add value to your firm.
If you’re a Business Owner or a Freelancer, JuanTax Fast File is the platform for you. Fast File enables you to file, amend, and pay your returns directly to the BIR. Visit (insert fast file link here) to learn more.
If you’re a self-employed percentage tax filer, we have the perfect platform for you. Easy File is a question-based tax platform that enables you to file your tax returns. Just answer the question, receive your tax return through email, then pay using your chosen payment method. Visit easyfile.juan.tax to learn more.
JuanTax is a third-party software accredited by the BIR under the Electronic Tax Software Provider (eTSP) program.
Our Platform uses Amazon Web Services (AWS), one of the leading cloud service providers in the world. Our data security feature is also aligned with the government’s Data Privacy Act, R.A. 10173. Know more about protecting your data here. We also require our users to activate their Multi-Factor Authentication to add an extra layer of security to their accounts.